2. Please use the “Inquiry” form to send us your details including number of travelers, arriving date & Contact details such as Email, Viber or WhatsApp numbers. Upon verifying the details, we will send you further information along with the payment details
3. Rates vary depending on the time of the year and the number of people travelling. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you’re interested in this particular itinerary or after a customized Activity
4. Note – The starting point of the tour is Udawalawa. However, if you want us to pick you up from a different location, we can arrange it at an extra cost.
5. Dress Code : Casual, Comfortable clothing and need to wear appropriately when visiting Religious Sites
6. ‘No Show’ will not be entitled to any refunds.
7. Payments: In order to confirm your Activity, 10% deposit of the full payment is required upon confirmation. Balance 90% should be paid 24 hours prior to departure of the commence activity Or at the time of pick up from the Colombo Air Port for those who commence the activity upon arrival in Sri Lanka.
8. Our Cancellation/refund Policy:
90 days or more before departure -We will retain 10% of Deposit
89 to 64 days before departure -We will retain 25% of Deposit
63 to 43 days before departure -We will retain 50% of Deposit
42 to 31 days before departure -We will retain 75% of Deposit
Within 30 days of departure -We will retain 100% of Deposit
10. Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in your activity price. It is your responsibility to verify whether your local health/travel insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling.
We strongly encourage and advise you to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your activity including the loss of deposits through cancellation, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
11. Acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ is a requirement of your booking. Submission of a booking is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these ‘Terms and Conditions’.