2. Please use the “Inquiry” form to send us your details including number of travelers, how many bags/luggage you are bringing, arriving date and Contact details such as Email, Viber or WhatsApp numbers. Upon verifying the details, we will send you further information along with the payment details
3. Note- The starting point is Kaluthara. However, if you want us to pick you up from a different location, we can arrange it at an extra cost.
4. Rates vary depending on the time of the year and the number of people travelling. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you’re after a customized tour package
5. Rates quoted are including with Driver & Fuel and rates are EXCLUDING Highway, Parking & Any Other Parking Toll
6. Fee quoted is for maximum of 100 Km. per day . Every additional 1 km will be charge at a rate of Rs. 50
7. Payments : In order to confirm the vehicle, 10% deposit of the full payment is required upon confirmation. Balance 90% should be paid 24 hours prior to departure of the tour or at the time of pick up from the Colombo Air Port for those who commence the Tour upon arrival in Sri Lanka.
8. All booking / Quotation will be confirmed upon payments only
9. ‘No Show’ will not be entitled to any refunds. Cancellation/ no-show: Minimum of 01 Days rental will be charged
10. Our Cancellation/refund Policy:
90 days or more before departure | We will retain 10% of Deposit
89 to 64 days before departure | We will retain 25% of Deposit
63 to 43 days before departure | We will retain 50% of Deposit
42 to 31 days before departure | We will retain 75% of Deposit
Within 30 days of departure | We will retain 100% of Deposit
11. Maximum Passengers: 6 Adults
12. Lunch Stop : Compulsory stop of minimum 30 minutes and USD 2 per driver for lunch, Payable directly, daily to the driver
13. Overnight Stays: Driver’s accommodation to be provided by the Customer on his/her account. If not $13 USD per day for Accommodation, Dinner & Breakfast, payable directly, daily to the driver
14. Driver’s standard working hours will be treated as 08.00hrs to 18.00hrs. Extra USD 8 per hour, for tours before 08.00 or after 18.00 hrs. payable daily directly to the driver
15. Dress Code : Casual, Comfortable clothing and need to wear appropriately when visiting Religious Sites
16. Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in the quoted price. It is your responsibility to verify whether your local health/travel insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling.
17. We strongly encourage and advise you to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour including the loss of deposits through cancellation, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
18. In case of a break-down, a substitute vehicle will be provided Island-Wide 24 Hours
19. Acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ is a requirement of your booking. Submission of a booking is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these ‘Terms and Conditions’.