6 Days | 5 nights
Travelling together with your loved one makes your bond stronger. After the perfect wedding day, whisk your better-half to Sri Lanka, an island full of beauty, adventure and fun. Witness beautiful sunsets together, lounge by secluded beach strips and get pampered at luxury hotels. Explore the beautiful hill country, which is one of the most romantic destinations in the island. Surrounded by salubrious mountains seemingly lost in time, Nuwara Eliya lies tucked away in the central hills of the island.
Please refer to TERMS and CONDITIONS under FAQ section below. Acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ is a requirement of your booking. Submission of a booking is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
Upon arriving in Sri Lanka, drive directly to Galle
Visit the Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka. The ramparts and bastions of the Fort are a great testament of its extensive maritime history. After exploring the Fort, you will criss-cross the picturesque streets within the Fort and catch a glimpse of ancient Dutch and English churches, chic eateries, art galleries and craft boutiques. Next, you will stop by to visit the Old Dutch Reformed Church-an iconic monument of colonial era. You will walk further down and explore the Gothic style All Saints Church as well. You will also visit the warehouses of the Dutch East India Company, the Old Dutch Hospital, the Court Square and the Sri Sudarmalaya Buddhist Temple. Next, you will spend some time at the National Maritime Museum, which is a treasure trove of history. Savour a local meal Rice and curry is a staple in the island. A traditional Sri Lankan meal comes with warm scoops of steamed rice and a handful of flavour some curries and sides. Relish a wholesome meal of rice and curry and enjoy the flavours of the island.
Don a mask and fins and slip into the waters of the wonderful beaches in Mirissa. You will be thrilled to spot vibrant healthy coral gardens teeming with tropical fish, eels, and even turtles in shallow depths. Go on a whale watching excursion Hop on a boat and head to the seas for an exhilarating experience of a waterborne safari. In the waters off the coast of Mirissa the whales enjoy feeding in the nutrient-rich waters filled with krill, and thus it is a paradise for these giant marine creatures. Keep your eyes peeled as whales emerge from the azure waters of the Indian Ocean and pods of dolphins perform deep sea ballet steps.Please note that whale-watching remains a seasonal activity due to changing weather and sea conditions
Enveloped in emerald green, Nuwara Eliya with its hackneyed reference “The Little England”, is one of the most scenic towns of the island. You will visit the Lake Gregory where you can enjoy its lively ambiance and take in the pretty views. Hakgala Botanical Gardens is yet another stop, which is a charming world of exotic flora and fauna.
Situated mere two kilometers from the town of Nuwara Eliya, the Lover’s leap waterfall is a mesmerising sight to behold. It is a small brook originating from Piduruthalagala-the tallest mountain in Sri Lanka, and transforms into a gushing stream that falls from a height of 90ft. Visit a local strawberry farm Walk through a strawberry farm and pick your own strawberries. Although there are three varieties of strawberries, you will see the ever-bearing category, which yields a harvest throughout the year. You can also get your hands on strawberry based product such as jams from the boutique of the farm. (Please note that we aren’t bearing the expenses of the merchandise).
You will leave for the Airport (Bandaranaike International Airport), Depending on the Departure Time or continue with one of our Tour Packages, or continue with your own itinerary for rest of your stay in Sri Lanka
1. Please use the “Inquiry” form to send us your details including number of travelers, arriving date & Contact details such as Email, Viber or WhatsApp numbers. Upon verifying the details, we will send you further information along with the payment details
2. Rates vary depending on the time of the year and the number of people travelling. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you’re interested in this particular itinerary or after a customized tour package
3. Note - The starting point of the tour is Colombo. However, if you want us to pick you up from a different location, we can arrange it at an extra cost. 4. Hotel check in time: 14.00 hours and Hotel check out time: 11.00 hours.
5. Dress Code : Casual, Comfortable clothing and need to wear appropriately when visiting Religious Sites 6. ‘No Show’ will not be entitled to any refunds.
7. Payments: In order to confirm your tour package, 10% deposit of the full payment is required upon confirmation. Balance 90% should be paid 24 hours prior to departure of the tour Or at the time of pick up from the Colombo Air Port for those who commence the Tour upon arrival in Sri Lanka. 8. Our Cancellation/refund Policy: 90 days or more before departure -We will retain 10% of Deposit 89 to 64 days before departure -We will retain 25% of Deposit 63 to 43 days before departure -We will retain 50% of Deposit 42 to 31 days before departure -We will retain 75% of Deposit Within 30 days of departure -We will retain 100% of Deposit
09.Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. It is your responsibility to verify whether your local health/travel insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling. We strongly encourage and advise you to purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour including the loss of deposits through cancellation, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
10. Acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ is a requirement of your booking. Submission of a booking is your acknowledgement that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these ‘Terms and Conditions’.